Essential cookies are required for the operation of our website. Due to their essential role of enhancing or enabling site processes, disabling cookies may affect your user experience of this website.
Non-essential cookies will only be set if you accept and are used to improve the functionality of the website by collecting information and reporting on your use of the website as well as improving your user experience.
1st4sport Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Qualification number
- SFA/LAD funding code
- Required age
- 16 +
- Guided learning hours
- Total qualification hours
- Operational start date
- Qualification review date
- Certification end date
With the 1st4sport Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training, your learners will gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence needed to become a personal trainer..
They will learn about:
- anatomy and physiology
- designing, delivering and evaluating personal training programmes
- promoting health, safety and welfare in active leisure and recreation.
Building their skills and understanding in these key areas will help them to provide important support to the people that they work with, helping your learners to empower them to make positive changes and achieve their training goals.
This qualification is supported by the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) as an industry-relevant qualification contributing to the industry’s professional framework.
Learners could progress to other related 1st4sport qualifications, for example:
- 1st4sport Level 3 Certificate in Coaching Strength and Conditioning for Sport
- 1st4sport Level 3 Certificate in Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education and School Sport
- 1st4sport Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Personal Training
This qualification may lead to permanent employment as a Personal Trainer. Learners who complete this qualification are eligible to join the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) as a Level 3 member.