Essential cookies are required for the operation of our website. Due to their essential role of enhancing or enabling site processes, disabling cookies may affect your user experience of this website.
Non-essential cookies will only be set if you accept and are used to improve the functionality of the website by collecting information and reporting on your use of the website as well as improving your user experience.
1st4sport Level 1 Award for Activators (Multi-Skills)
- Qualification number
- SFA/LAD funding code
- Required age
- 14 +
- Guided learning hours
- Total qualification hours
- Operational start date
- Qualification review date
- Certification end date
The 1st4sport Level 1 Award for Activators (Multi-Skills) will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to help out at extra-curricular sessions in education settings such as shools, further and higher education settings, and community programmes.
You will learn:
- about the role and responsibilities of an activator
- how to organise and facilitate extra-curricular activities
- how to facilitate activities that underpin fundamental movement and sports skills
- how to adapt multi-skills activities for different audiences
- how to work with people in your community to combat social exclusion and boost physical activity.