Clive Brewer Strength and Conditioning Poster Set
10 Essential strength and conditioning technique posters
Strength and Conditioning Posters - ideal for gyms, halls or training rooms
A unique set of 10 x A2 coaching posters, compiled by renowned expert, Clive Brewer covering all major strength and conditioning techniques.
- Gloss laminated for durability
- Full colour photographs used throughout to illustrate techniques
- Complex techniques shown from two different angles so no detail is missed
- 'Know-how' boxes explain key points and unpick scientific theory
- Helpful graphs give a visual representation of the effect of training on athletes
- 'Coach and athlete-friendly' language.
- Author: Clive Brewer
- Copyright Year: 2006
10 x A2 gloss laminated posters, collated and rolled into cardboard tubes.
- Overhead Lifts
- The Snatch
- The Clean
- Dynamic Flexibility Exercises
- Static Flexibility Exercises
- Supplementary Exercises
- Medicine Ball Plyometrics
Buy the book and posters together and save 10%! Enter code SCSET into the search.
A director of the British Strength and Conditioning Association and in charge of sportscotland's athlete development programme, Clive Brewer is registered as a British Olympic Association strength and conditioning specialist. He is also a British Association of Sport and Exercise Science (BASES) sports scientist and has worked with international performers from a diverse range of sports, including rugby, tennis, football and bobsleigh. He is a widely published author, has presented at conferences worldwide and works on national coach education programmes for sports coach UK, UK Athletics and various national governing bodies of sport.
About sports coach UK:
Formerly known as The National Coaching Foundation, scUK is the leading organisation dedicated to the development of coaching and coaches in the United Kingdom, and has provided educational and development opportunities for coaches of all levels and across all sports. As a registered charity, the organisation has developed a range of titles and workshops (including Strength and Conditioning for Games Players) to support coaches. For more information about sports coach UK workshops, please log on to www.sportscoachuk.org.