Rugby Union Techniques, Tactics, Training
Fully illustrated book to learn basic skills as well as more advanced techniques!
Now: £4.00 (GBP)
Understand everything there is to know about the sport of rugby union with this remarkably thorough guide. Superbly illustrated, you'll find:
- skills and techniques at every level
- star tips, kit checks, rule checks and key points
- action and sequence photographs
- helpful, detailed colour programmes
- an introduction to rules and equipment
- Author: Peter Johnson
- Copyright Year: 2009
- ISBN: 9781847970640
- Length: 128 Pages
Peter Johnson has had many years' rugby union experience and has played for England Schools, gained county and divisional honours, captained Clifton RFC. He has coached three National League clubs, as well as the Divisional Under 21s. He is a senior member of the National Association of Sports Coaches and Director of Rugby at Bristol University.